Tuesday, March 04, 2008

General Jaime Update : )

Hi. My name is Jaime. Remember me? I used to write on this blog.

: )

So, what has been up with me since I last wrote here over a month ago? I have made a lot of stuff. Finished a skirt. Made a skirt out of old pajama pants. Lots of scrapbook pages. A bajillion interviews at work. Some progress on the sweater. Still a lot of drama associated with that though. Three placemats. More on the way!

I have also been sick a lot. Just one thing after another, and I haven't felt 100% in about three weeks. But I think that things will be changing, starting this weekend. : ) I look forward to having energy to make more stuff again.

I have also had my first cavities filled. I also found out my dental coverage sucks. I should become a dentist and make some big bucks. Too bad touching peoples spit does not sound fun to me.

Neil and I are also back into Salsa classes. It's fun when people stop to watch us, then complement us afterwards. We dance so well together. It's really fun! I told Neil that next week we should make our nametags say Fred and Ginger. Haven't yet told him I want to be Fred though!

Speaking of famous old school dancers, I just finished watchin "On The Town" a fun 1949 musical with old blue eyes, plus lots of other fun people. I just adore this movie. I was grumpy before I started watching it, but now I am happy. : )

What else makes me happy? The sweetie. We are planning on him moving here or me moving there sometime in the near future. I can't wait to live in the same city with him again. We haven't lived in the same city since we met in Swansea in 2003-04! He lived in Chico last year, but that's still a few hours away from my chateau. Can't wait for him to be close by. : )

I also found some really cute dishes at Cost Plus and glasses at Pier One. Will buy once teeth are paid for and yarn/scrapbooking/sewing stashes are satisfactory. : )

That's all for now. I wonder when my next update will be? : )

No comments: